The 5th Agile Practitioners Conference
26-27 of January, 2016
Tel Aviv, IsraelThe theme of the conference is Hands-on agility. The goal is to create a setting which enables participants of all levels of experience to feel and experience different aspect of agility and learning by doing, this year we aim for less talking and more doing. And this is where you come in! This year we offer a range of session types you can choose:
- 5 minute Fail Stories
- 15 minutes Lightning Talk
- 45 minutes practical session
- 90 minutes Mini (hands-on) workshop
- 8 hour Workshop (invitation only)
Submission guidelines:Please specify:
- Presenter/s name
- Bio (up to 150 words)
- Contact details
- Hi-Resolution photograph (Square shape)
- Session title.
- Session type and length.
- Topic abstract in less than 100 words
- Topic outline in less than 1100 words
- Participants limit (We expect at least some of the hands-on sessions to have a limit)
- Required equipment.
- Target audience.
- July 15th 2015: Submission opens
- September 15th, 2015: Submission closes
- October 1st, 2015: Accept/Reject decisions (delayed to October th)
- October 15th, 2015: Early bird registration opens
- January 26th-27th, 2016: Conference days
- March 16th 2016 Conference materials will be published on the conference website.